Discover the Secrets to Landing a Book Deal
Join New York publishing insider JOEL FOTINOS, Publisher Tarcher/Penguin and Director of Religious Publishing, Penguin Group (USA) Inc, and publisher of The Artist’s Way, LAURA BREMAN, best-selling author of Now What? 90 Days to a New Life Direction, featured on Oprah, The CBS Early Show, NBC's Weekend Today, MSNBC, CNBC,CNN and many others, and JAMES NAVÉ, acclaimed poet and co-founder of The Imaginative Storm Writing Salon for a hands-on, intensive one-day workshop that will provide the tools you need to get published now!
September 27, 2008
9:30 - 6:00 p.m.
The Sacred Center
330 West 38th St.
New York, NY
Don't miss this unique chance to get insider information and advice on:
• The #1 secret to landing a great book deal
• The top 10 mistakes authors make
• Promotional platforms that attract major publishers
• Proven techniques to keep you creative and motivated
• Three sure-fire ways to connect with your audience
• How to create powerful marketing materials and web copy
• The final word-when to let go
• When you need an agent
• The pros and cons of self-publishing
• How to build strong relationships with publishers and professionals who can help you succeed.
Registration is limited! Early Bird Tuition is available if paid before September 12 ($129)
Find out more, and register early!
outside US: +1-919-949-2113